Try Amazon Prime 30-Day For Free
With Prime, you get:
- Fast ways to get orders like Two-Day, One-Day, Same-Day Delivery, as well as 2-hour grocery delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited full-resolution online photo storage and 5 GB free video storage
How do you play hide a squirrel dog toy?
Just fill the tree trunk with 6 stuffed squeaky squirrels, toss them, and let your dog’s natural hunting instincts kick in! 2-IN-1 INTERACTIVE PLAY: Toss the squirrel-filled trunk, place it on the ground, or take the squeaky plush toys out and launch them for a game of fetching your dog is sure to love!
Hide-A-Squirrel Review: Is This Soft Puzzle Toy Safe With Your Dog
the high task will toy from outward hound is a soft puzzle toy made of plush material. It’s composed of several pieces with the main tree trunk along with three or more, depending on which size you order. Squeaky squirrels can be stuffed into the trunk and then removed by your dog through one of several holes. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this toy. Our dog flies through puzzle toys really quickly so I figured he’d get the squirrels out of this log instantly. He absolutely went nuts for this toy and he really enjoys the fact that there were toys inside the log that he had to get out of. It takes time digging his snout into the log and biting on the squeaky squirrels.
Considering how much fun Remi is having with this toy, it’s tempting to just leave the room and let him have his fun. I can snatch the squirrels he has removed from the floor and stuff them back into the log. Also if your dog is even remotely Achuar he’ll decimate these squirrels the moment he gets the chance. If your dog does completely destroy a squirrel their replacement critters are available, so don’t worry too much about that.
This toy is definitely tons of fun and many owners attest to their dogs going gaga for the high to a squirrel. But it’s really a toy that won’t last more than five minutes unless you’re around to monitor and intervene when your dog decides to launch a full-scale attack. it’s not a great choice if you want a hands-off toy that you can safely leave with your dog to occupy him when you’re not home. I think a lot of dogs really want to play with their owners. This is a great toy for engaging your dog in some fun playtime as you can easily tease and toss the squirrels around as your dog excavates them from the log.
About this item
- HIDE & SQUEAK FUN: The Hide A Squirrel dog puzzle is a simple way to keep your furry friends entertained for hours! Simply stuff 6 stuffed squeaky squirrels into the tree trunk, toss them, and let your dog’s natural hunting instincts take over!
- 2-IN-1 INTERACTIVE PLAY: Toss the squirrel-filled trunk, place it on the ground, or take the squeaky plush toys out and launch them for a game of fetching your dog is sure to love!
- CHALLENGING & IRRESISTIBLE: Keep boredom at bay and your curious canine mentally stimulated while feeding their natural instincts to hunt with plush squeaky squirrels they won’t be able to resist!
- GENTLE ON THE TEETH AND GUMS: The stuffed plush texture of the Hide A Squirrel dog toy is easy on the teeth making it a great choice for both puppies and adult dogs alike.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace the toy if damaged.